Unit Features: • Dishwashers
• Garbage disposals
• Private patios and balconies
• Grove Elementary School – 6300 SW Wilson
• Highland Park Middle School – 7000 SW Wilson
• Beaverton High School – 13000 SW Second
Some of our many community features include:
• Across the street from Evelyn M. Schiffler Memorial Park
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
• Ample Parking
The following buses are within a short distance of our community:
• 62, 76, 78, 88
A PARK FOR EVERYBODY
Evelyn M. Schiffler Memorial Park is a beautiful 10-acre paradise in your backyard. Featuring a community garden, a memorial garden, two half-court basketball hoops, a grassy field for play and sport and a playground with structures for both young and older children, including a large swing set.
It also includes one of two skate parks within THPRD boundaries, as well as two covered picnic shelters available for rental.
In the very center of the park, a 2.4-acre wetland attracts native wildlife. It can be appreciated from two long stretches of boardwalk; three triangular platforms allow gazers to step aside and observe activity in the wetland.